Altova MapForce 2013
Altova MapForce is an award-winning any-to-any graphical data mapping, conversion, and integration tool.
It maps data between any combination of XML, database, flat file, EDI, Excel 2007+, XBRL, and/or Web service, then transforms data instantly or autogenerates royalty-free data integration code for the execution of recurrent conversions.
Details on the licensing models, please see "Features".
SMP: Support & Maintenance Package, details under "Features".
Microsoft Windows is the primary platform for XMLSpy 2012 and recommended by Altova. XMLSpy 2012 and all other Altova software products are fully compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2003-2008r2.
XMLSpy, MapForce, and StyleVision have been successfully tested on Mac OS X using Parallels for Mac virtualization software.
XMLSpy 2012 has been successfully tested on Red Hat Linux 8.0 using Wine 20030115.
Please note: Using XMLSpy 2012 or any other Altova software under MacOS and Linux requires special Windows emulation software available from 3rd parties and is not supported by Altova. Altova makes no representations or warranties with respect to using its software on these platforms.
Language: English, German, Japanese, Spanish. The license key activates any language version.
Delivery time: day of receipt of payment, no later than the next business day.
Delivery per ESD.
Here you can download a fully-functional 30 day free trial:
- Altova MapForce Basic Edition supports XML-to-XML mappings.
- Altova MapForce Professional Edition supports all the capabilities of the Basic Edition plus advanced XML, database, and basic flat file data mappings.
- Altova MapForce Enterprise Edition supports all the features of MapForce Professional Edition with the addition of XBRL mapping, Web services mapping and implementation, EDI mapping, Excel 2007 (OOXML) mapping, and the FlexText flexible flat file parsing utility.
Altova MapForce is available as a standalone product or as part of the Altova MissionKit, which bundles up to seven Altova products for less than the price of two.
Simply open data sources and targets as mapping components, drop in data processing functions from the customizable libraries, and then drag connecting lines between the nodes you wish to associate. Mapping output is created in real-time. For XML and database mappings you can even view and save the XSLT 1.0/2.0 or XQuery execution code. Or, with just a click, you can choose between Java, C++, or C# to automatically generate a turnkey application from your design. This way, you can implement data integration and Web services applications without writing any code. MapForce-generated code is royalty-free, so you may deploy it without additional fees or deployment adaptors. Features and functionality in the MapForce data mapping tool include:
- Graphical mapping of XML, databases, flat files, EDI, Excel 2007+, XBRL, & Web services
- Instant data transformation
- Drag & drop data mapping and conversion
- Processing data from/into multiple files
- Using input/output file names as parameters
- XML Signature support for digitally signing XML output documents
- Chained transformations
- Advanced database mapping functionality
- Support for all major relational databases
- FlexText utility for parsing flat files
- Support for EDIFACT, X12, HIPAA, HL7, SAP IDoc, & IATA PADIS EDI messages
- Building new Web services
- Connecting data to Web services
- XSLT 1.0/2.0 and XQuery code generation
- Advanced data processing functions including intermediate variables
- Visual function builder
- Java, C#, and C++ code generation
- Automation through API, ActiveX control, or command line
- Integration with StyleVision for rendering mapping results
- Customizable mapping report generation for in-depth verification and analysis
- Studio® & Eclipse® integration
- Streaming read for large XML, CSV, and FLF files and databases
- Functions parse-date and parse-time
- Visual alignment guides on mapping screen
- JDBC database driver support
- New Java API
- Search in project window
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions
MapForce offers unparalleled power and flexibility for advanced data mapping, conversion, and transformation, making it the ideal tool for global and intra-enterprise data integration projects. Its ease-of-use and exceptionally low price make it a very attractive alternative to unwieldy large-scale data management and ETL applications.
Whether you are a seasoned developer building advanced Web-based business process integration and/or automation applications, a software engineer looking to migrate legacy data to a new system, or a technically savvy manager interested in converting data on-the-fly, MapForce's unique graphical data mapping, conversion, and code generation capabilities will greatly increase your data management productivity and efficiency.
Please select one option at https://shop.altova.com/upgrade_step1.asp
Please also state your license key in the request.
Altova offers an optional Support & Maintenance Package (SMP) with its software products, which not only enables you to receive priority technical support, but also provides you with all major software upgrades and minor releases at no additional cost throughout the SMP period.
SMP is available through our online shop in one- or two-year plans.
SMP includes the following services:
Priority Technical Support
Priority Technical Support provided via a Web-based support form. Altova?s expert technical support team will respond within 1-2 business days during European or US business hours (M-F, 8am?10pm UTC). Austrian and US holidays excluded.
Free Minor & Major Releases
You will receive all minor and major software releases that are released during your support period. Updates that you receive cover the specific edition of the product that you have purchased and typically include many additional features.
During the support period you may also report any software problem or error to Altova using the same support process described above. If Altova determines that a reported reproducible material error in the software exists and significantly impairs the usability and utility of the software, Altova agrees to make reasonable efforts to provide a usable work-around solution or to correct the issue in an upcoming service pack or software release (made available at Altova's sole discretion).
More Information: http://www.altova.com/support_package.html
You may install and use a copy of the software on your compatible computer, up to the permitted number of users.
Example: package size 5 -> install and use on up to 5 computers.
If you have licensed the "Named User" version of the software, you may install the Software on up to 5 compatible personal computers or workstations of which you are the primary user thereby allowing you to switch from one computer to the other as necessary provided that only one instance of the Software will be used by you as the Named User at any given time. If you have purchased multiple Named User licenses, each individual Named User will receive a separate license key code.
You may install the software on any compatible computers, up to ten (10) times the permitted number of users, provided that only the permitted number of users actually use the software at the same time.
Example: package size 5 -> install on up to 50 (10 times 5) computers and use on up to 5 computers at the same time.
- Question on item: Altova MapForce 2013